Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Goodbyes
I said goodbye to one of my closest friends on Monday. She's going on a mission trip with a group in Alaska until early July. If you're the praying sort, please keep her and all the people she's going along with in your prayers. And if you aren't, well, keep in mind the great thing they're doing and hope for their safe return!

We DID get to go swimming to see her off though, it was quite fun :)

and thennnn I got to go watch scrubs at Gronnie's house!

I do love scrubs.

We start rehearsals for 'Grease' on Monday. Auditions first; wish me luck.

My Dad did the sweetest thing; he's paying for my voice lessons this month.

You would just have to know My father and I and how important voice is to me to know how much that means.

I'm really really super excited about 'Grease' still.

ohhhh anddd

I have AP English assignments coming out the you-know-what.

FUN....

not.

I'm also going to see Triple Threat's recital on saturday night; I'm exicted. My best friend is in it!

hmm...

I think I'm ready to start 'Grease' and meet some new kick ass theater people.

:)