Thursday, June 19, 2008
lazy day.
Like the new look? I certainly hope so, because prettyifying my blog is all I managed to accomplish today.

Dammit, I really need to read for AP English.

I'm screen testing tomorrow for a friend of mine's independent web series project called, The Last American Dream. I read the script a few days ago and I love it. It's going to be really fun.

And on Monday I have Grease auditions.

..and every day for the rest of my life I have junior AP English discussion questions.

Yay for me.

I'm making cupcakes again tomorrow I hope.

I could get used to this baking thing.

And did you know that there are dorms at App that don't have WIFI?

I mean...how are the people that inhabit then supposed to do homework?
....or blog...or facebook...or myspace.

If someone can answer that, I would love to know.

Going now.

Over and out.