Monday, January 26, 2009
1,2,3,4
I'm waiting on my computer to add music to my phone right now. I know, EXCITING day so far. I'm taking my Grandma to the cardiologist later, I hope they figure out what's wrong with her. She had to go to the hospital on Friday because her heart was beating too fast. It's weird. I just came home and checked my phone and I had a text from my mom that went

"Please cal.....nanny at hopital"

what a great time for my mother to be text message incompetent.

she's fine now though, we aren't really worried.
I'm going to see Mark later, YAY theater gossip.
and to have my last voice lesson ):


see you after musical, Lee.

I also started reading house of leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.

I loved Only Revolutions so I thought I'd enjoy this one too.
It's brilliant, but it's the scariest shit I've ever read.
I'll probably finish it anyway (:

over and out